Sell My House Fast in Lawrence, KS
Professional Service| We Buy Houses
Lawrence is a large town when students are in town, and shrinks dramatically in the off seasons. I finished my degree from the University of Kansas, and I’m am committed to helping our neighbors when they have real estate problems. There are unique challenges in selling your home because of the transient nature of the college students. We are here to serve you and help you find solutions to those real estate headaches weighing you down.
We Buy Houses in Lawrence Kansas in Any Condition – See if Your Property Qualifies for Us to Make You an All Cash Offer Below
Do any of the following situations describe you?
- I’m in Foreclosure or am about to be
- I own Rental Property and I’m tired of managing the turnover and repairs
- I own a Vacant Property
- An Unwanted Property was given to me through an Inheritance
- I Need to Relocate Quickly because of a job change and need to sell my current house fast
- My roommates quit paying the bills, and I can’t afford the house
- I’m going through a Divorce
If you can relate to any of the situations above, or even others (tell us your story!), we can help resolve your real estate problems, particularly the ones that pose a financial burden on you as the homeowner.
How to Sell Your House
With 92,000 residents. Lawrence is in the top 10 college towns and is the home of KU and Haskell. Lawrence is a historical town, and has many beautiful older homes that can be expensive to maintain. Located between Topeka and Kansas City, Lawrence is a a commuter town, a place of start ups, and great small town companies and shops. But that also means it is always in flux. Selling a home in Lawrence can be challenging in the wrong season and often requires…
- Updating your house
- Hiring a realtor
- Open house showings and negotiations
- Waiting for the right buyer that can afford the property
- Waiting on the inspections and banks to approve the financing
A house for sale sits on the market in Lawrence for an average of 42 days plus up to 60 days for closing. According to the Lawrence Board of Realtors, the average price of homes is down 2.6%, and 8% fewer homes sold over 2016. If you don’t have the time and money to hire a realtor, or update and show your home, we can help!
How We Can Help
There are a lot of ways to sell your Lawrence home. Our goal as a company is to help you take back control of your situation by understanding all of your options.
We would like to help you sell your house fast! Here’s what we can do for you:
- Provide fair offers
- Buy houses in any condition – we are looking for homes that need repairs
- Close on your timeline – Off season, quick, or longer term closing date… let us know what you need
Fill out the short form below or give us a call and we can help you make sense of the confusion and present you with some of the best options given your situation and circumstances.
After you send us your information, we’ll give you a call to discuss the different options available to you. Our consultation is 100% free with no hassle, no obligation and no commitment required.
Fill Out the Form Below to
Sell Your House Fast in Lawrence, KS