Downsize Your Home
We specialize in real estate difficulties. Let us walk you through the process of downsizing your home.
Common Reasons for Downsizing a Home
- House is too big since kids left home
- Reduce home expenses and utility costs
- Ready for a new lifestyle and want to cash out your home
- Want a smaller house with a smaller mortgage
- Looking to simplify and reduce possessions
- Going through a divorce
As you can see, there are many reasons for downsizing your home. However, it is a hard transition and there are a lot of choices to make that come with it. If you need to sell your house, fill out the form below and get more information on how we can help you throughout this process.
How It Works
If you have a house you need to sell, we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close it when you’re ready.
Our focus is to empower you to take back control by knowing all of the options before you when it comes to downsizing your home.
Simplify the Sell
As you think about wanting to downsize your home, the hardest part will be making the final decision about whether you do, in fact, want to sell. Once you have made the decision to sell, you’ll need to choose how you want to sell. If you have the time and money to fix up your home, then going with a traditional realtor may be the best option for you. However, there are times when selling a house the traditional way is not the best option.
The traditional method for selling your home is expensive and slow. Here are some things to keep in mind when selling your house on the traditional market:
- Making repairs and updates to the house
- Cleaning up and keeping the house clean for the people that come to look at it
- Finding an agent you trust and who will deliver on what they promise (selling your house quickly)
- Signing a contract with the agent and the piles of paperwork you’ll need to sign
- The negotiation process–shuffling paperwork back and forth from buyer to agent to you and back
- Unexpected surprises during inspection and needing more repairs
- And the biggest issue is when retail buyers tie up a home for weeks and pull out of the deal at the last second, or have their bank loan fall through
All of these steps can add stress and months of additional time to the process. Then, in the end and after paying the agent fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
How We Can Help
At Watts Buys Houses, you will work directly with the buyer. We help cut out time, expenses and stress. We will provide you with a fair cash offer on your house after you submit the short property form info below. We will close when you want to, and if the house is in bad shape and you don’t want to, or can’t, fix it, we’ll handle it for you. We have the flexibility because we don’t need to rely on traditional bank financing. Learn more about our process.
No matter what the condition of your house may be, what situation you find yourself in, what your time frame is, we can help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that is stressing you out while still paying a fast, fair and honest price for your house.
We put the selling process back in your hands and based on your own timeline, which will:
- Take the burden of out-of-pocket expenses and time constraints – We buy houses as they are so you don’t have to worry about fixing them up yourself. This helps you get out from under your house and the taxes, mortgage payments, utilities, and maintenance and repairs that come with it.
- Get rid of your headaches and extra expenses – Our process is designed to quickly take the burden off you while providing you with a cash solution.
- Relieve you from having to pay commissions – We take the largest expense out of the selling process; no commissions needing on your part.
- Give you back your time – We will close on the day of your choice. Need time to clean or move into a new house? We’ll work with your schedule and your timeline. We can even work out an agreement for you to stay in the house after the deal closes if you need the funds earlier.
Only Sign if it Benefits You. No pressure!
Fill out the property info form below to receive a fair cash offer. Our consultation is 100% free to you (We don’t charge you any fees) and you can expect 100% no hassle, no obligation, and no commitment.
Downsize my Home
We Buy Houses | We Buy Your Problems
Or Give Us a Call Now at: (682) 233-5658
We help homeowners like you in all types of situations—from divorce, foreclosure, a death in the family, burdensome rental property, to all kinds of situations. Do you need to sell your house fast? We Buy Houses in Fort Worth, Texas, and surrounding areas.
Sometimes homeowners are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that need to be done to get a house ready to sell on the market. If this describes you, let us know about the property you are trying to sell.
If you prefer to talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information, call us today at (682) 233-5658.
Questions about “Selling your house fast”? Read our blog or visit our Facebook page to find out more about us. You can also check out the answer to this question over at Zillow.
All of this 100% free to you (we don’t charge you any fees). 100% no hassle. 100% no obligation. No commitment.